It is full steam ahead this weekend with the 2020 season finally commencing. With this we have a few things to communicate to make sure everyone is ready to go...
Players / Parents
- Please check your uploaded photos on your Playfootball account www.playfootball.com.au (where you registered) and ensure you/your child has a valid head & shoulders photo. No hats, sunglasses or others in the photo. If you do not have a valid photo you may be refused to play.
Coaches and Managers
- For our U10 & older you must, login, mark who is playing on the day, add shirt numbers and your one vested team official & save the team sheet as complete.
- For our U5 – U9 teams all you will be using this for is to login, mark who is playing on the day, add your one vested team official (the person wearning your supplied vest) & save the team sheet as completed. No numers are required.
- ALL TEAMS will have to fill out their team sheet.
- As part of CCF's agreement with Council & FNSW on contact tracing, icompman is our way to collect data on what players are at what field at particular times.
- Please ensure to check your junk mail just in case the email with your details ends up there. Please change your password to something very simple straight away.
- The iMatchsheet needs to be completed EVERY WEEK 15 mins prior to the start of the match.
- Need help in completing your iMatchsheet ? Our HOW TO GUIDE is HERE
Alan Davidson Park (Capacity 500 people)
Because of COVID this season will have a few restrictions and guidelines that will be taking place at ADP
- COVIDsafe Policy: View our policy HERE. There will be plenty of signage around the ground to communicate the PUBLIC HEALTH ORDER of social distancing & recommendations around hand hygiene.
- Cleaning: Increased cleaning will be occuring on all high touch point surfaces at the club, with alcohol based cleaning solutions. Change-Rooms, Canteen, Bar, BBQ, taps, door handles etc will be cleaned regularly. Hand sanitiser stations will be located around the amenities block for youor use free of charge. We encourage you to carry your own hand sanitiser on person at all times.
- Change rooms will be OPEN. Please note the capacity signs on each area showing the maximum number of people allowed to enter. All particpants should remain 1.5m apart. We ask particpants to utilise the wipes or cleaning agents located in those areas to wipe down surfaces before and after use. Our committee will also be attending to this regularly.
- Canteen / BBQ / BAR: The Canteen & BBQ will be OPEN & in full operation. Please maintain social distancing by standing spaced on the ground decals & follow the queuing systems we have in place. This is subject to change if issues are encountered. We ask that players and parents support our club by purchasing from our canteen. A licensed BAR will be in operation on selected days for O35s & BPLS match days from 12 noon. Alcohol consumed must be in the roped off areas. No BYO. No Glass
- Toilets: will be available with hand sanitizer and soap on hand. Council clean the toilets one day a week, your Committee will surface clean them in between. Again cleaning agents will be available if you wish to re-clean a cubicle before using.
- Arrival Times: Competition teams (12 & up) should not arrive any earlier than 30mins before kick off. Mini-Roos (U5 - U11) should arrive approx 15-20 mins before kick off. Be dressed & ready to go
- Hygiene: No sharing of drink bottles. Bring your own clearly marked drink bottle. No sharing of lollies or oranges from a communal container at half time or after a game.
- Team Shirts: A rotational policy still applies with each member taking turns to wash the kit. Players / parents of children, please place shirts back inside the kit bag at the end of the game. We advise to place these inside a garbage bag, inside the kit bag. Garbage bags are available at the club house if required. We advise parents to launder their shirts as soon as they get home and the advice is to use hot water if possible & detergent. Bring back the following week. NO PLAYER should take their own shirt home, as this leads to too many shirt losses for the club. Any losses will be at the cost of the member.
- Game Completion: Upon game completion we ask that all teams please complete any post game talk quickly so all players can leave the precinct as soon as possible. All spectators/parents/children should wash or sanitise their hand prior to visiting the Canteen or BBQ.
- Spectators: We recommend that parents try to keep it to a minimum of 2 guests per player. We understand some families may have other children in tow, however we must do our best to maintain our social distance of 1.5m (to those not in your immediate family) so please be mindful when at the ground. We suggest you bring a chair which will keep you seated and can be placed the required distance from other spectators. Our capacity at Alan Davidson Oval under the public health act is 500 people.
Remember this year is no ordinary year so please let's all do what is needed to remain safe and show the authorities that we are doing the right thing so we can get our kids out there doing what they love most...playing football!
Any questions please contact or see your friendly committee at Alan Davidson Park. Committee contact details are HERE