(FROM TUES JUN 9 UNTIL NOTIFIED)
The 2020 modified Covid-19 Training schedule has been put together based on coaches preferences, field & space availability & if no communication has been received weekend game or training times from last year.
We must spread our training across all available grounds / days, so as we abide by the public health order for spacing / social distancing.
As a reminder
- Arrive 5-10 minutes before you are ready to train with your gear on & report to your area for roll call.
- Remember hand hygiene, wash your hands / sanitise. Please BYO Sanitiser as a backup
- Don't attend training if you / your child or a family member is currently sick or returned from overseas in the last 14 days
- No tackling or games, just fitness, ball drills and shooting
- Social distancing at all times. 1.5m apart.
- Training Groups of 10 only (incl the coach)
- Don't mix with other groups training areas.
- Parents/Guardians: please do not congregate in groups & where possible / where feasible drop children off & pick them up at the end of training
- Upon training completion please leave the ground in a quick and orderly fashion
Any issues please text or email your Football Committee Age Rep. Details in the link below.